13 Mar Living Land 2-Week Teaser
We are now just two weeks out from the Living Land Kickstarter, and we want to talk a little more about what’s going to be in it! Here is a look at just a few of the products that will be included:
Living Land Sourcebook
Obviously this is the centerpiece in this Kickstarter. It’s our first Cosm Book for Torg Eternity, and we want to show the greatest care and attention right from the start! The Living Land Sourcebook is an expansion designed for both players and Game Masters. Inside you’ll find:
- New Perks and Miracles for advancing characters. Includes options only available to Beta Clearance Storm Knights, as they learn more about their own abilities and the nature of reality.
- More gear designed for the harsh environment and primitive conditions of the Living Land, including trained dinosaurs for riding!
- An extensive status update for the default timeline. See the course of the first year of the Possibility Wars and the toll it’s taken on North America. Includes a list of ongoing Delphi Council operations and who’s who in the Living Land theater of the war.
- Facts and rumors about the edeinos. New options for edeinos player characters, and more information on the strongest clans and their goals. Get the statistics for the Saar himself, as Baruk Kaah enters the fray to take care of business personally!
- New threats. Thrakmoss and his undead hordes are detailed. Discover cryptids, dinosaurs, gospog, and other strange denizens of the Living Land. Over forty new foes in all, suitable for Storm Knights of various experience levels!
- Adventure generation tables help produce missions, adventures, lost worlds, and more!
The God Box
The God Box is a massive adventure suitable for several months of gaming. Start off in besieged Washington D.C. and follow a trail of evil across (and under) the realm that threatens the goddess of life and sensation herself: Lanala! Don’t miss the climactic Wedding of Baruk Kaah! The God Box also includes expanded material and foes for the Land Below, handy for any GM’s continuing campaigns.
Darrell talked in great detail about this book in the March Designer Diary, so make sure to read that if you haven’t already!
The Living Land GM Screen
The Living Land GM Screen has three panels. On the inside you’ll find all the most needed charts from Torg Eternity in addition to the new charts specific to adventures in the Living Land. The outside features a single, gorgeous seamless image and the axioms and World Laws players need to remember.
The Living Land Archetypes come with the GM Screen, and offer new stock heroes to draw from to fill the ranks of your Storm Knights. Meet the Blood Witch, a Core Earth native who has embraced the increased spiritual power of the Living Land, the Cartel Soldier, the Edeinos Wanderer, and more!
The Living Land Survival Box
For the best Living Land experience and the most value for your pledge check out the Living Land Survival Box. It contains all the base items from this Kickstarter, plus many useful extras and accessories. Some of these items are available separately as Add-Ons, but others only come as part of the Survival Box. As we reach more Stretch Goals the value of the Survival Box just gets better. Don’t miss out!
This box also includes:
- New promotional Destiny and Cosm cards – 1 of each to start, but more will be added as they are unlocked. These are Ulisses exclusives, which means they aren’t offered by retail separately. You might be able to grab some at a convention, but the Survival Box is your best way to guarantee that you get all of them!
- New Possibility Chips. This gorgeous pack of ceramic chips allows your group to track their Possibilities in style! Each of the TWENTY chips in this pack is a custom ceramic poker chip featuring the creatures, Storm Knights, and other art themed specifically for the Living Land.
- New Threat Card Standees
- New Threat Blips
- A Living Land themed Character Journal pack
- Another sheet of counters
And that’s just the beginning! As with the original Cargo Box, we expect to keep adding accessories, CDs, and even books to the Survival Box. The larger items will be available as add-ons for those who like to pledge a la carte, but the Survival Box will absolutely remain the best value.
Keep watching here and on our social media for more details as we get closer to March 27th!